Kmx-3 V2 Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The KMX-3 V2 has been designed to cater for professional drivers looking for an excellent driving experience in an athletic fit overall. Constructed from advanced two-layer construction for optimized levels of performance and extensive mesh panels for high levels of breathability, this suit combines a unique and brand-new nylon stretch outer fabric, along with a plain polyester toweling, for superb levels of flexibility. The KMX-3 V2 Suit also boasts an outer shell engineered to provide premium levels of durability and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture-wicking properties.
• Technical two-layer construction that meets homologation standards features a polyamide stretchy outer shell for optimized performance that is engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and optimum abrasion resistance.
• Poly-toweling lining offers effective and proven moisture-wicking.
• Wide tech mesh panels strategically positioned on underarm, sides and seat area for optimized ventilation and airflow.
• Premium metal YKK zipper with personalized synthetic leather zipper pullers, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Ergonomic collar with soft lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
• Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard, N 2013-1.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Collar features an adjustable closure system for maximum safety and security.
• Adjustable waist belt for a tight, personalized fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Two thigh pockets offers a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
• Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colorways.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty