Monteira Drystar® Xf Pants - Long
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The multi-season Monteira Drystar®XF pants are engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilize Alpinestars new laminated 2L Drystar®XF technical waterproof and highly breathable membrane, a detachable thermal liner, and large direct ventilation panels on the thigh for effective all-weather performance. Featuring a 450D poly-fabric construction with strategically positioned 600D reinforcements for enhanced durability, these pants are equipped with Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor for effective protection against impacts. The pants are designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
1. The laminated technical Drystar®XF membrane provides superior breathability for the pants and 100% waterproof performance. The membrane is easily packable and fast drying.
2. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance.
3. Wide direct ventilation ports with ‘quick hand’ activation design for effective climate control on the go in any conditions.
4. The pants incorporate large, wide direct ventilation panels on the thighs with a ‘quick hand’ activation design for effective climate control on the go, as well as extensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
5. Magnetic buckle closure for quick and secure closure, with adjustability.
• 450D laminated hard shell construction for enhanced durability.
• 600D Dobby woven reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.
• Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor and Bio-Flex hip armor for effective impact protection.
• Comprehensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
• Detachable 80g thermal liner allows the pants to be configured to the conditions.
• Direct ventilation panel can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
• Two cargo pockets and two waterproof pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Waist, knee, and calf volume adjusters for an optimized fit.
• Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
• Reflective detailing on the lower leg.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.