• Minimal stitching increases comfort while reducing the risk of stitching failure in the event of mechanical stress.
• The over-injected knuckle delivers Level 2 impact protection in a compact component, while also being flexible and allowing unobtrusive hand movements.
• Palm stretch insert and seamless wrist closure for additional comfort in key zones.
• Touchscreen compatible index and thumb for use with smart devices.
The short cuff Morph Street Glove has minimal seam construction for maximum comfort and performance. The glove features a single layer MorphTech Weave™ backhand for enhanced mechanical safety performance while also providing flexibility and dexterity, thus promoting feel with the bike’s controls. This glove is also equipped with an over-injected knuckle for protection against impacts.
1. MorphTech Weave™ construction delivers performance flexibility, freedom of movement, and dexterity with the bike’s controls.
2. Seamless dual density knuckle for effective impact protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP.
Combine the Morph Street Gloves with
COMBINE YOUR MORPH STREET GLOVES WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat