Rage Drystar® Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
A short-cuff performance riding glove constructed from a leather and poly-fabric main shell with Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane, the Rage Glove incorporates advanced protective features such as carbon compound knuckle and palm slider.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
• Made with Drystar® Membrane construction technology
• Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather associated with polyamide fabric
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Leather stretch accordions on fingers and for superior fit and flexibility
• Leather reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance
• Carbon fiber + injected TPR palm slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance
• Carbon fiber + injected TPR knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact
• Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
• Protective cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
• Reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip
• Adjustable Velcro closure on cuff
• Touchscreen compatible index finger tip
• Printed logo
• Third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
• Reflective insert on backhand area and finger for greater visibility
Combine the Rage Drystar® Gloves with
Constructed from a lightweight microfiber main chassis and incorporating medial and lateral protection, as well as a reinforced toe-box, the Sektor...View full details
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details