The RT-7 Drystar® Boot is a protective touring boot engineered for superior comfort on and off the bike. Using a new sole construction derived from our latest performance shoes, the RT-7 sole unit offers unrivalled, all-day riding and walking comfort. With a very efficient and durable lug pattern capable of tackling any terrain, the RT-7 Boots also deliver exceptional protection and riding feel. The boot's compact design allows it to fit effortlessly under any pants.
1. The RT-7 Boot has a full Drystar® membrane for 100 percent guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability.
2. Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high-resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability.
3. Alpinestars' integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort.
4. Reinforced heel counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra layer and a reinforced shin area to protect against impacts.
5. The boot's opening is managed by a lateral zip mounted on an elasticated panel, covered by a hook and loop gusseted flap, to protect the zipper and maintain the boot's flexion.
• Lateral side entry system with an elastic mounted zipper and a wide hook and loop flap for convenience and
a precise, secure fit.
• Drystar® membrane for proven performance in wet weather conditions.
• New dynamic design shift pad in 3D print PU technology for effective upper foot protection.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Rear puller for easy entry/exit.
• Sole constructed with lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
• Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this
product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• Double density ankle disk protection is mounted under the leather on the lateral and medial side for impact protection in a key area.
• Internal shin plate reinforcement for enhanced shin protection.
• Soft PU on the lateral side provides additional lateral protection.
• Main upper material constructed with high abrasion textile with reflective dots for enhanced flexibility.
• Shin plate and medial side constructed with microfiber and textile with reflective dots for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
• Front and rear bellow constructed with a combination of textile material and soft lightweight stretch PU for enhanced rear flexion and comfort.
Combine the RT-7 Drystar® Boots with
COMBINE YOUR RT-7 DRYSTAR® BOOTS WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat