RT-8 Gore-Tex Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
RT-8 Gore-Tex Boot is a protective touring boot engineered for superior comfort on and off the bike. Using a new sole constriction derived from our latest performance shoes, the RT-8 sole unit offers unrivalled walking all-day comfort, on and off the bike. With a very efficient and durable lug pattern capable tackling any terrain ground, this boot also delivers exceptional protection and riding feel, while the compact design has been designed to fit effortlessly under any pants.
• The boot opening is managed by lateral zip mounted on elasticated panel, covered by a hook and loop gusseted flap, to protect the zipper and keep free the boot flexion.
• Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability.
• Optimized upper construction comfort associated with a Gore-Tex® membrane.
• CE Certified.
• Alpinestars integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort.
• RT-8 has a full Gore-Tex membrane for 100 percent guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability.
• Reinforced hell counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra layer and a reinforced shin area to protect against impacts.
• Innovative instep fast lace adjuster controls the instep volume of the boot for a precise fitment and retention.
• New sole unit for optimal protection and walking comfort
• Innovative internal volume adjustment system.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty