SMX-1 Air V2 Gloves
With a newly evolved chassis featuring a new cuff closure, padded fingers, accordion stretch inserts, the CE certified road riding SMX-1 AIR v2 Glove the is fully featured for road riding. With perforated leather and air-mesh the lightweight, has an evolved styling design for improved comfort and an innovative grip zone on palm and thumb for greater sensitivity on the bike’s controls the SMX-1 AIR v2 Glove is ideal for street and urban use.
• Full premium leather main and mesh chassis construction, plus strategic perforation zones and air mesh for improved breathability.
• Synthetic suede zones and side padding reinforcement for durability, additional abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Hard polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Stretch zone on fingers and backhand for comfort and improved range of hand movement.
• This garment is CE certified Level 1.
• Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Integrated padding on fingers helps fit and comfort.
• Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for superior.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.