SMX-1 Drystar® Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
The short cuff SMX-1 Drystar Gloves are engineered to deliver enhanced feel and sensitivity with the bike’s controls while providing a high level of protection, stretch and flexibility. These gloves are equipped with Alpinestars Drystar® membrane for
superior breathability and waterproof performance, and a carbon effect knuckle for effective impact protection.
1. Drystar® construction for optimum waterproof performance and superior breathability.
2. Ergonomic carbon effect knuckle for effective protection against impacts.
3. Reinforced palm with padded landing zones for additional durability.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP.
• Goat leather and synthetic suede on digit, backhand and palm for the optimum blend of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Technical stretch inserts for an optimized fit and enhanced comfort.
• Palm stretch insert and seamless wrist closure for additional comfort in key zones.
• Alpinestars finger bridge limits finger roll and prevents separation in the event of a crash.
• Touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger.
Combine the SMX-1 Drystar® Gloves with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling