SMX-2 Air Carbon V2 Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
Featuring an evolutionary innovative design and new material construction to enable it to achieve the highest CE certification standards, the SMX-2 Air Carbon V2 Glove features carbon knuckle guards, a technical 3D mesh and leather main shell construction to provide excellent levels of protection and cooling airflow for those hot summer days cutting through the downtown traffic.
• Newly designed and durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain leather and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically positioned on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestars exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Finger tops and back hand incorporates poly mesh, TPR inserts for additional impact abrasion and ventilation in critical areas.
• Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
• Neoprene wrist cuff plus velcro and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Stretch finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and comfort.
• 3D mesh finger and thumb surfaces for cooling performance.
• Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
• Ergonomically shaped Alpinestars innovative carbon knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection. Guard is reinforced on the interior side with thick EVA foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
• Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance.
It looks like you're in .
Click the button below to:
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $300 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty