Smx-6 V2 Gore-Tex Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
With evolved front and rear accordion flex inserts, the SMX-6 V2 GORE-TEX is a waterproof and breathable performance boot for track and street. Anatomically profiled and packed with innovative features, this CE certified boot incorporates the latest in footwear design and development with every component carefully chosen for a crucial performance edge and keep you on the track for longer.
• Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility.
• Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance, plus a waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX liner for excellent all-weather performance.
• Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• The SMX-6 V2 GORE-TEX Boot is CE certified.
• Alpinestars’ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection.
• Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate improves cooling comfort on short and long rides.
• Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty