SMX Z Drystar® Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
The SMX Z Drystar® Glove is a short cuff riding glove packed with protective features such as a hard knuckle protector within its supple full grain goat leather chassis. Featuring Alpinestars 100% Waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Stretch back hand and stretch inserts for an optimal fit.
• Hard knuckle provides class-leading impact and abrasion protection.
• Suede side hand reinforcements for additional strength
• Palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Rolling palm construction on pinky for additional abrasion resistance.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain goat leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
• Incorporates Alpinestars 100% waterproof Drystar® performance membrane construction technology, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
Combine the SMX Z Drystar® Gloves with
Constructed from a lightweight microfiber main chassis and incorporating medial and lateral protection, as well as a reinforced toe-box, the Sektor...View full details
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details