SP-1 Airflow Leather Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
With high density perforation panels on the torso and back, the SP-1 Airflow Leather Jacket offers optimized levels of climate control. The jacket’s full grain leather and stretch fabric inserts provide excellent range and movement while the CE certified interior protectors ramp up the SP-1 Airflow’s protective capabilities.
• Durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather accordion stretch panels on the elbows and upper arms for contoured fit and comfort.
• Extensive high-density perforation panels on front and rear for excellent levels of interior cooling and comfort.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Strategically placed stretch poly-textile panels on underarms, torso and rear shoulder helps movement and comfort on the bike.
• Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed internal protectors offer lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Large accordion leather stretch inserts on elbows and upper arms for movement on the bike and which help reduce rider arm fatigue.
• D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place and ensures precision fit.
• Internal mesh inserts on collar and cuffs for improved comfort and airflow.
• Inner waterproof pocket plus internal compartments for safe and convenient storage.
• Cuff adjustment includes snaps and semi-auto locking zips for range of fit and improved comfort, plus snap button fixtures on collar and waist.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Fixed mesh lining to improve comfort and ventilation with multiple compartment pockets.
• External zippered plus inner waterproof compartment for safe peace-of-mind storage.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty