Constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-5 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction and a velcro cuff closure this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
• Top surface built with high performance synthetic leather associated with perforated goat leather to provide optimized levels of comfort, durability and cooling airflow.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
• Palm, fingers padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
• Ergonomically profiled synthetic suede reinforcements on pinky sidewall provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zone.
• Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
• Velcro wrist adjuster and wide Velcro strap on the cuff provide a secure and adjusted closure.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.