SP-8 V3 Air Gloves
A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 Air Leather Glove is constructed from strategically perforated full grain goat leather and synthetic leather with a 3D mesh top hand for high levels of cooling airflow; perfect for warm weather riding. The SP-8 Air Leather Glove delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density floating knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
• Premium, full-grain goat and synthetic leather construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• Extensive perforations and mesh paneling on top hand deliver exceptional levels of airflow and breathability.
• Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector.
• Extended cuff for enhanced coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls for superior breathability and airflow.
• Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure with an elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between the palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.