SPX AC V2 Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
Built to beat the heat, this light CE-certified glove features a leather and mesh chassis to provide optimal ventilation for warm weather performance riding. Incorporating innovative carbon and polymer compound protection, this pre-curved glove is fully optimized for warm weather performance riding. It’s practical too and has a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Short vented summer glove.
• Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
• Hard carbon knuckle for superior resistance to impacts.
• Knuckle panel with perforated gusset construction to increase flexibility.
• Full perforated leather with open stretch mesh for improved ventilation.
• Wrist closure flap.
• Side reinforcements with hard palm slider for superior abrasion resistance.
• Accordions on fingers to increase fit and direct comfort.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm and soft padding on fingers and cuff for greater rider comfort.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• TPR inserts on fingertips.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).
Combine the SPX AC V2 Gloves with
Constructed from a durable and lightweight microfiber and incorporating a speed lacing system and ankle straps for secure and personalized closure,...View full details
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details