Stella SMX1-Air V2 Gloves
With a chassis developed to promote an optimized women’s fit and incorporating perforated leather and air-mesh, the lightweight, CE certified road riding STELLA SMX-1 AIR v2 Glove has an evolved styling design for improved comfort, hand mobility and an innovative grip zone on palm and thumb for greater sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Developed specifically for an optimized woman’s fit.
• Full premium leather and mesh main chassis construction, plus strategic perforation zones and air mesh for improved breathability.
• Synthetic suede zones and side padding reinforcement for durability, additional abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Hard polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Stretch zone on fingers and backhand for comfort and improved range of hand movement.
• This garment is CE certified Level 1.
• Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Integrated padding on fingers helps fit and comfort.
• Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for superior grip and comfort.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.