Stella Tourer W-7 Drystar® Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
The CE-certified Tourer W-7 Drystar® Glove has been specifically designed for women and is equipped with thermal insulation to keep hands warm when riding in colder climates. Boasting sturdy protection on the knuckles, it also has a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones and a reflective insert to make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars Drystar® membrane technology for high levels of breathability.
• Mix of leather and softshell for comfort and durability.
• Thinsulate 150g tophand and Thinsulate 100g palm for high levels of warmth.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers and backhand for better flexibility
• CE certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).
• Designed specifically for female hands.
• Long Touring styling cuff for extended coverage.
• Hard knuckle covered with leather for protection against repeated impacts.
• Reflective print to make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Thin cuff closure flap and webbing wrist closure for security and ease-of-use.
• Side reinforcements.
• Padded fingers.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
Combine the Stella Tourer W-7 Drystar® Gloves with
The Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar® Boots for women are the classic archetypes of the long haul motorcycle touring boot. Its chassis is made up of re...View full details
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details