Stella Vika V2 Leather Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Bringing cutting-edge protection to catwalk fashion, Alpinestars VIKA motorcycle apparel collection sets the trend for the discerning female rider who wants to stand out from the crowd. With a supple leather shell, pre-shaped legs and discreetly positioned CE-certified protectors, the VIKA v2 Pant visually lengthens the leg for a truly flattering fit.
• Proprietary designs incorporate strategically positioned aramid stretch paneling to visually lengthen and enhance the female form while offering an optimized fit and maneuverability.
• Aramid stretch panels are laminated to provide additional protection from the wind; VIKA is the perfect synthesis of form and function.
• This garment is CE-certified.
• Safety features include lightweight, highly contoured and removable CE-certified knee protectors which offer superb impact protection.
• Although designed by Alpinestars Women’s Fashion team, the catwalk-inspired VIKA differentiates itself from its fashion counterparts by offering high performance, cutting-edge protection.
• These high performance protectors are perforated for maximum breathability and are reduced in thickness to enhance female styling.
• Made from supple and durable full-grain leather with a seamless one-piece soft leather waist, the VIKA Pant offers a supremely comfortable fit.
• Pre-contoured legs and a high rear waist offer added comfort and performance while on the bike. The pant marries effortlessly with the VIKA Jacket.
• The aramid panels aid movement and allow for great expansion fit around thigh and calf areas.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty