T-GP Plus R V3 Air Jacket
With a highly durable and abrasion resistant poly-fabric main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection, the T-GP Plus R v3 Jacket is designed to keep you safe and comfortable as you hold the throttle open. Featuring a large mesh panel on the chest, back and arms for maximum airflow, this jacket is also equipped with a convenient full circumference waist zipper for a safe and secure attachment to Alpinestars pants.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
• Large mesh panel on front, back and upper sleeves for optimized levels of airflow.
• 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
• Large stretch panel on shoulder and underarm for an optimized fit and performance.
• Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip for a secure closure.
• Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
• Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
• Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
• GP Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shie
Combine the T-GP Plus R V3 Air Jacket with
With a newly evolved chassis featuring a new cuff closure, padded fingers, accordion stretch inserts, the CE certified road riding SMX-1 AIR v2 Glo...View full details
A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the SMX-1 R v2 Vented Riding Shoe incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved level...View full details
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.
Your wishlist is empty