The T-SPS Ignition Waterproof Jacket features reinforced fabric in strategic positions and an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a waterproof membrane which is fully seam-taped, zippered air vents and a removable thermal liner, the T-SPS Ignition Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a range of weather conditions. With class-leading protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Ignition Waterproof Jacket is ideal for urban riding
• Multi-panel advanced poly-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• Zippered air intake for high levels of airflow.
• Hook and Loop strap on waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Cuff adjuster for an enhanced fit.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/ Fully CE-certified riding garment – A class.
• Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Embroidered logos for unique styling.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Reflective details.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar.
Combine the T-SP S Ignition Waterproof Jacket with
COMBINE YOUR T-SP S IGNITION WATERPROOF JACKET WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat