Tech-1 K Race V2 Camo Gloves
This lightweight sports glove model features a new construction of polyester bonded with polymesh to offer superb levels of durability, comfort, fit and feel, and has internal seams and synthetic suede leather on the palm to allow for excellent levels of comfort, feel and grip. There are also mesh fourchettes on one half of the fingers and lycra on the other half for the perfect blend of ventilation, flexibility and comfort, with a silicon surface treatment on the palm and fingers for improved flexibility and control. It is also equipped Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit, and a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track.
• Lightweight, polyester-mesh construction provides optimum feel and enhanced comfort in warm weather conditions.
• New ergonomically designed silicone print on palm areas for improved mobility and grip.
• Synthetic suede material on palm for enhanced durability.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• Mesh and lycra fourchettes promote comfort, airflow and durability.
• Pre-curved finger and palm aids fit while reducing material bunching.
• Gauntlet cuff incorporates a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
• Digital print on surface for an aggressive aesthetic
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.