Tech-1 K V3 Gloves
• New sublimated main assembly with bonded stretch lining to ensure an enhanced fit and full graphic design.
• Semi-external seams on palm offer excellent comfort.
• Equipped with synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort.
• Pre-curved fingers and innovative palm design for improved fit.
• Ergonomically designed grip treatment with improved Silicone palm print for maximum grip and reduced bunching in palm area.
• Straight-cut cuff design ensures an easy and secure fit.
• Gauntlet cuff incorporates a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
• Silicone print palm gives maximum grip on the wheel.
• First gloves homologated to FIA new karting standard.
The TECH-1 K V3 Gloves have been designed to offer exceptional comfort, feel and high levels of performance to professional drivers. Featuring semi-external stitching for excellent levels of feel and feedback, this glove also has a synthetic suede leather palm for feel and control, with a silicon surface treatment on the palm and fingers for improved flexibility and control.
• Certified to NEW FIA 8877-2022 Grade 1 homologation standard.
• 4-way stretch, dual-layer nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of feel and comfort, as well as offers an enhanced fit.
• Combination of technical material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight as well as high levels of sensitivity and feel.
• 4-way stretch, two-layer, bonded fabric offers comfort and fit.