This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Developed and tested in the most challenging terrains around the globe and already the mainstay of trials legend Toni Bou, the Tech T features a new ergonomic shinplate for protection and a specially developed propriety sole that offers support and protection while giving sensitivity and dexterity of the foot pegs – critical for today’s trials riders as they attempt even more incredible moves.
• Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather and innovative microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance and structural protection.
• Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
• Ergonomically contoured shin-plate is injected with high modulus TPU for a high level impact and abrasion resistance.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability.
• The TECH T is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
• Extended front and rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control and support.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure. Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer. All buckles are replaceable.
• Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design. The outsole is replaceable.
• Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty