Techstar Jersey - Long Sleeve
An extremely lightweight, fitted jersey, the Techstar Long Sleeve Jersey provides excellent freedom of movement and has strategically positioned mesh inserts for airflow and ventilation. With pre-curved sleeves, stretch wrist cuffs and an extended rear profile, the Techstar Jersey is fully optimized for comfort and riding performance.
• Extremely lightweight, vented poly-fabric main chassis construction for moisture-wicking and fit. Fabric features
quick dry treatment for comfort and improved anti-bacterial performance.
• Innovative fit design to offer improved fit and reduced material construction.
• Comfort neck collar and raglan construction for easy entry and exit.
• Perforated mesh inserts around collar for excellent breathability, especially when using Alpinestars BNS neck
• Extended perforation inserts on side torso and forearms for excellent airflow and comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort and performance.
• Extended rear for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MTB pants and shorts.
• Seamless collar and cuffs for weight-saving and durability.
• Wrist cuffs feature stretch inserts for excellent fit and convenient in and out.
• Sublimated fade-resistant graphics in exciting new colorways.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.