Tourer W-6 Drystar® Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
The CE-certified Tourer W6 Drystar® Glove boasts thermal insulation and Alpinestars exclusive 100% waterproof and breathable membrane to offer excellent protection against the elements when riding in colder climates. This touring glove also has foam padding on the knuckles for enhanced rider comfort and a reflective insert to make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Drystar® fully waterproof membrane construction for high levels of breathability
• Mix of synthetic suede and softshell for durability and comfort.
• Thinsulate 100g top hand and Thinsulate 80g palm for high levels of warmth.
• Sidewall in leather for durability with side reinforcements for strength.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
• Warm, winter and waterproof glove.
• Long Touring styling cuff for extended coverage
• Soft padded knuckle with reflective piping to make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Thin cuff closure flap for ease-of-use.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for additional rider comfort.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
Combine the Tourer W-6 Drystar® Gloves with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling