Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Gloves
• Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for high levels of breathability and excellent all-weather performance.
• Long Touring styled cuff for extended coverage.
• Mix of leather and softshell for durability and rider comfort.
• Thin cuff closure flap and webbing wrist closure for security and ease-of-use.
• Side reinforcements for additional protection.
• Padded fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• Reflective print.
The Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Glove is a warm, insulated, winter glove designed for long range riding under any conditions. With a compact construction to fit inside or over the jacket cuff, the Tourer W-7 V2 has a unique single operation closure system including a wrist strap and cuff flap closure that tightens and secures both at the same time. Featuring a stretch Nyspan and ripstop polyamide shell upper with a conductive leather palm and synthetic suede for reinforcement, plus a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane, the W-7 V2 blends great materials together for a comfortable and weather-proof construction.
Adding further weatherproofing and protection, the Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Glove includes compact 120g ThinsulateTM insulation to keep the rider’s hands warm all the way with the most critical extremities. The Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Glove also features the new covered SP Lite knuckle.
• Knuckle covered with viscoelastic for protection against repeated impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Certified Category II EN 13594:2015 LEVEL 1 KP.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers and backhand for enhanced levels of flexibility.
• ThinsulateTM 150g tophand and ThinsulateTM 100g palm for high degrees of warmth.