Vector Knee Protector
The all-new Vector Knee Protector is engineered for a close, anatomical, and compression fit to ensure full freedom of movement when riding. The Vector Knee Protector features a Nucleon Flex Plus Technology protector for superb levels of impact protection and enhanced rider comfort.
• Lightweight knee protector is constructed from a laminated rip-stop PE foam and poly-mesh for superior breathability and airflow.
• Highly abrasion-resistant textile over the front panel for durability.
• Hook and loop top and bottom elastic straps help keep the protector in place for effective protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Knee Protector – EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
• Silicon printing on the inner liner also prevents the protector being displaced while riding.
• Ergonomic, integrated Nucleon Flex Plus Technology protectors are strategically positioned to provide maximum protection in the knee area.
• Comfort liner prevents material bunching to ensure a snug fit while providing a soft-feel contact against the skin.
• Snug design offers a firm compression fit and soft tissue support for all styles of riding.
• Additional thermoformed inner and outer side padding for additional coverage.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.