Vector Tech Polar Helmet
Lightweight and strong and the MIPS-equipped Vector Tech helmet has been designed for MTB use. Featuring 19 openings for effective ventilation, with a reinforced air scoop at the front for additional strength, the Vector Tech offers extended coverage around the temple and nape areas for enhanced levels of rider protection. Other design features include reinforcing cages embedded in the rigid frame for added strength, a quick release chin strap, a fully adjustable dial sizing system, a washable, replaceable and breathable comfort liner with quick-dry anti—bacterial fabric and an adjustable visor, which can be tilted forwards for enhanced vision when riding uphill and has space to facilitate the safe storage of goggles. Available in three shell sizes: small, medium and large.
• Strategically positioned laser-cut front air vents for cooling airflow.
• 19 openings for effective ventilation.
• Reinforced with embedded rigid frame.
• Vacuum formed polycarbonate.
• Extended side protection.
• Replaceable inner liner pads.
• Fully adjustable dial sizing system.
• Quick release chin strap buckle.
• Adjustable visor for goggles
• Designed to accommodate eyewear.
• Three Shells available: S (51-55cm) / M (55-59cm) / L (59-63cm)
• This helmet has been constructed, tested and approved in compliance with the European Standard EN 1078:2012+A1:2012. This Helmet also complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard (CPSC 16 CFR 1203) for bicycle helmets for persons Age 5 and older and the Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2063:2008.
• Weight (size M) with MIPS 390g.
• Comfort liner with quick-dry anti-bacterial fabric.
Combine the Vector Tech Polar Helmet with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.
Your wishlist is empty