Youth GP Plus 1-Piece Leather Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Bringing performance technologies developed in MotoGP and World Superbikes to younger and smaller-framed riders, the Youth GP Plus Cup Leather Suit features injection-molded shoulder protection, knee sliders and an aerodynamic back hump. Specifically designed and developed to take into account the specific anatomical profiles of youth/smaller-framed riders the suit has plenty of comfort features for excellent overall performance.
• Constructed from premium 1.3mm bovine leather for comfort and abrasion resistance.
• Polyamide stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch and chest further improve fit and feel.
• Replaceable PU Sport knee sliders incorporate hook and loop grip for customized and secure fitment.
• Pre-curved sleeves and leg construction offers fit and comfort in the natural riding position.
• Strategically positioned localized perforations offer high levels of ventilation.
• Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips and coccyx enhances fit and comfort.
• Suit can accommodate Nucleon KR-Y Youth Protector as accessory upgradable.
• External polymer shoulder protectors feature injection-molded dual density TPU shells and are backed by foam padding for comfort.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
• Extensive accordion stretch leather panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Removable inner mesh liner for breathability and comfort.
• Liner is washable.
• Soft-touch 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
• Stitched leather graphic details for unique styling.
• Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty