SX-1 Youth Knee Protector
The CE and UKCA certified SX-1 Youth Knee Protector helps reduce the risk and severity of a knee injury by preventing hyperextension of the knee in the event of an accident. This lightweight yet strong protector features a dual pivot hinge system that allows natural articulation of the knee, while the dual strap system promotes secure fitment of the protector in all riding positions.
• Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high-performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
• Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
• The shell integrated four-point hinge system follows the natural movement of the knee and keeps the protector well positioned in all riding positions.
• Patella cup is constructed from an energy absorbing viscoelastic PU foam.
• High abrasion resistant fabric on the outer central knee-cup area.
• Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and performance fit.
• Knee Protectors: EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
• Extremely lightweight knee protection with large protective area for riders looking for the most breathable and lightweight solutions for all riding styles.
• Upper extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
• Hook and loop dual strap closure systems for easy in and out and a personalized, safe fit.