Alps 8 V2 Jersey - Long Sleeve
The athletic fit Alps 8.0 v2 Jersey is constructed from an advanced poly-fabric with cellulose fiber (manila hemp and bio-degradable poly-fabric) treatment engineered for the optimal blend of lightweight, moisture-wicking, and performance. Equipped with Jacquard underarm inserts for maximum ventilation, this jersey is cut longer in the rear for greater coverage in the riding position and is available in two versions: Long and Short Sleeve
• Cellulose fiber construction: Cellulose fiber is as light as plume, but has only two thirds of cotton’s weight, while
being durable (as tough as linen).
• Cellulose fiber produces no fluff or cotton dust, making it the perfect option for riders who suffer with allergies or sensitive skin.
• Cellulose fiber delivers exceptional moisture wicking properties allowing it to absorb excess moisture from the skin quickly; perfect for the rigors of All Mountain riding.
• High protection against UV: The structure of manila hemp and the weaving method used combine to effectively protect against 97 per cent of UV rays.
• Cellulose fiber is environmentally friendly and bio-degradable. With an initial growth period of 12-25 months, it can be harvested every three to eight months.
• Constructed from an advanced mixed poly-textile for improved durability.
• Fabric features a quick-drying treatment for comfort and improved anti-bacterial performance.
• Main shell incorporates four-way stretch fibers for excellent levels of flex, comfort and fit.
• Ergonomic collar design for enhanced rider comfort.
• Mesh panel inserts on the underarms for high levels of inner ventilation.
• Elongated lower back panel helps maintain fit in various riding positions.
• YKK zippered back pocket for safe and secure storage of essentials.
• High breathability: The hollow fiber structure of cellulose fiber adjusts to moisture and temperature, keeping riderscooler for longer.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.