Amt Storm Gear Drystar® XF Jacket
• Full circumference zippered waist connector allows the jacket to be connected to the AMT Storm Gear Drystar®XF Pants, effectively creating a one-piece rain suit for even greater wet weather performance in extreme conditions.
• Elasticated cuffs and a shock cord adjustable waist for an optimized fit.
• Single zippered waterproof pocket on the front for the safe and secure storage of essentials.
• Fixed mesh liner for enhanced rider comfort.
• Elongated back for extended coverage.
• Comes with a carrying pocket to store the jacket.
The AMT Storm Gear Drystar®XF Jacket has been engineered to deliver optimal protection and comfort in extreme wet weather riding conditions, and is constructed with Alpinestars Drystar®XF technology for the ultimate in waterproof and breathable performance. Packable design allows the jacket to be stowed away until required, adding to its versatility.
• Elasticated and contoured collar for optimal protection against water ingress and rider comfort.
• Seam-sealed front zipper for maximum protection against water ingress.
• Drystar®XF (Xtra Flow) takes Alpinestars innovative Drystar® membrane to the next level and delivers 50% more breathability performance in dry conditions compared to a standard membrane, bringing significant benefits for rider comfort, both in wet and dry conditions. With special attention paid to any areas where water can penetrate, the direct fusion of the outer shell material with the waterproof membrane effectively stops the water right at the outside layer of the garment, before it can penetrate the inside layer, providing the rider with complete protection from wet weather conditions.
• High-end stretch construction for maximum rider comfort, especially over longer distances.
• Two-layer Ripstop construction for enhanced durability.