AMT Storm Gear Drystar® XF Pant
• Full circumference zippered waist connector allows the pant to be connected to the AMT Storm Gear Drystar®XF Jacket, effectively creating a one-piece rain suit for even greater wet weather performance in extreme conditions.
• Extra-long and wide leg openings allow riders to quickly and easily wear the pants without having to remove their boots; especially helpful in sudden downpours.
• Stretch laminated construction with a large zippered area on the calf and elasticated hem for an enhanced fit.
Seam-sealed zipper on the fly for maximum protection against water ingress.
• Detachable suspenders for an optimized fit and superior rider comfort, especially over long distances.
• A mesh liner throughout for maximum rider comfort.
• Higher cut in the back for greater coverage when riding.
• Hook and loop closure on the waist for an enhanced fit.
The AMT Storm Gear Drystar®XF Pants have been engineered to deliver optimal protection and comfort in extreme wet weather riding conditions, and are constructed with Alpinestars Drystar®XF technology for the ultimate in waterproof and breathable performance. Packable design allows the pant to be stowed away until required, adding to their versatility.
• Drystar®XF (Xtra Flow) takes Alpinestars innovative Drystar® membrane to the next level and delivers 50% more breathability performance in dry conditions compared to a standard membrane, bringing significant benefits for rider comfort, both in wet and dry conditions. With special attention paid to any areas where water can penetrate, the direct fusion of the outer shell material with the waterproof membrane effectively stops the water right at the outside layer of the garment, before it can penetrate the inside layer, providing the rider with complete protection from wet weather conditions.
• High-end stretch construction for maximum rider comfort, especially over longer distances.
• Two-layer Ripstop construction for enhanced durability.