Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace - Left
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Constructed from an innovative advanced carbon polymer compound for improved strength and performance, the Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace helps reduce the risk and severity of injury by preventing excessive hypertension of the knee in an accident.
• Structural hybrid frames are constructed from a composite over-injected with a high performance fiber reinforced polymer which provides optimal structural integrity and support while being ultra-lightweight.
• The asymmetric frame design ensures a wide range of unique leg shape compatibility and a perfect fit.
• Slim ergonomic design offers a high level of riding comfort during dynamic movement.
• The open structure and perforated areas promote maximum ventilation.
• Extremely stable slim-design 4-point hinge system perfectly follows the articulation of the knee.
• Hinge system incorporates easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) which reduces the risk of sustaining injuries to:
• The medial and lateral collateral ligament
• The anterior and posterior cruciate ligament
• The lateral and medial meniscus
• The Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace comes in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL/2XL for perfect fitment.
• Knee protector - EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
• New patent pending lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption while ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
• The ergonomically sculptured triple segment knee cup is designed for flexibility and adaptivity and constructed from a double density polymer solution for high impact force dispersion on rigid external shell and energy absorption on semi-rigid internal shell structure.
• The knee cup is accurately secured in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system that keeps the knee cup in correct position while providing controlled freedom of movement.
• The newly developed Calf Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement.
• The two calf straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of the calf muscle.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty