• The innovative design and optimized material utilization of the exoskeleton frame constructions make the knee braces extremely lightweight while still providing higher structural strength and support.
• Extremely temperature resilient: knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
• Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
• Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
• Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable a high adjustability for best personal fitment.
• Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle system promotes secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supports rapid and effortless mounting.
• The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement. Two straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of calf muscle and added optional padding provides maximum comfort.