Bionic Flex Elbow Protector
With ergonomically profiled Nucleon Flex Technology protection held securely in position via an elasticated top strap and silicon hems, the Bionic Flex Elbow Protector incorporates comfort padding with a soft-touch stretch mesh which prevents heat build-up. The asymmetric and lightweight design ensures this elbow protector provides optimal levels of comfort and freedom of movement.
• Extremely lightweight, durable and flexible protector constructed from a breathable stretch mesh for a comfortable, close fit.
• Highly convenient and time-saving slip-on design with elasticated hems and silicon printing to prevent slippage and to help keep the protector securely positioned.
• According To European Statutory Law The Ce Mark Is A Conformity Requirement For The Marketing Of This Product. The Following Standards Apply To This Product:
• Elbow Protector – En 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
• New design Nucleon Flex Technology protectors are highly perforated and secured on the outside of the sleeve for excellent breathability and ventilation.
• Additional side foam padding for additional coverage.
• Abrasion resistant fabric front panel for increased durability.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.