Bogota' Pro Drystar® 3 Seasons Pants
This item qualifies for FREE US SHIPPING
The multi-season Bogotá Pro Drystar® 3 Seasons Pants are engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilize Alpinestars technical laminated Drystar® waterproof liner that provides superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance. The pants have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance. Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to comfortably accommodate all riding movements.
1. The Bogotá Pro pants have large direct ventilation panels on the thighs for effective climate control in varying weather conditions. Featuring a lightweight micro ripstop and 600D poly-fabric construction for enhanced durability, these pants are equipped with Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor and Bio-Flex hip armor for effective protection against impacts. The liner to drop year-round pants are designed for adventure riding and come with a waterproof Drystar® membrane that can be worn either inside or on top of the pants.
• Ripstop and 450D coated hard shell constructed from 100% GRS certified recycled Nylon 6 materials for light weight and enhanced durability.
• 600D reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.
• Technical laminated Drystar® liner provides superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance.
• Drystar® liner can be worn over or under the main outer shell for real-world practicality and versatility.
• ‘Liner to drop’ system allows the pants to be configured to the conditions, while being quick and easy to use.
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance.
• Wide ventilation panels thighs effective climate control in any conditions.
• Direct ventilation panel can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
• Comprehensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
• Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor and Bio-Flex hip armor for effective protection against impacts.
• Two hand pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Waist adjuster and calf volume adjuster for an optimized fit.
• Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
• Reflective detailing on the lower leg.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.