Bogota' Pro Drystar® Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The all-season Bogotá Pro Drystar® Jacket has been engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilizes Alpinestars’ Drystar® membrane for 100 percent waterproof and breathable performance. The three-layer ‘liner to drop’ system allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions, while being quick and easy to use. The Bogotá has extensive ventilation panels on the chest, full back and arms for effective climate control in any conditions.
1. From a construction standpoint, has a 3D ergonomic shape to ensure that it is highly flexible and vented and incorporates a technical Drystar® liner to provide superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance. In fact, the Drystar® liner can be worn over or under the main outer shell for real-world practicality and versatility. The Bogotá Pro Drystar® Jacket adapts to all riding needs and is the ideal liner to drop all-season jacket. The jacket has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for effective all-weather performance and superior comfort in any weather conditions, wet or dry - designed to ensure that the outer shell always stays dry, with the Bogotá it’s goodbye to soggy gear.
2. Tech-Air® Ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 or Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System.
3. Constructed utilizing 100% GRS certified recycled Nylon 6 materials.
4. The Bogotá Pro has extensive ventilation panels on the chest, full back, and arms with a unique sleeve vent construction and wide mesh panel for effective climate control in any conditions.
5. The direct ventilation panels on the chest and arms can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
6. Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective protection against impacts.
• New inner construction for protection insert upgrades including both Back and Chest inserts and is also ready for the new, long back protector insert.
• The jacket has a lightweight 600D main shell for enhanced durability.
• Reinforced 2-L 450D hard outer shell construction for enhanced long-life durability and light weight, with 600D woven reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.
• Extensive stretch inserts around armpit for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
• Pre-curved sleeves are engineered with a rotated design to follow the shape of the arm while delivering superior freedom of movement and range of motion while in the riding position.
• Detachable 100g body, 60g full sleeve thermal liner allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions.
• Intuitive and functional incorporation of zippers, connectors and ergonomic designs on liner connection, closure systems, wrists, and collar for ease of use.
• Innovative collar closure with adjustable self-centering snap closure for an optimized fit, with Velcro on the inner to keep the collar in the open position in warm weather conditions.
• Ergonomically designed adjustable cuffs for ease of use with gloved hands.
• Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Lower hem shock cord for an optimized fit.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.