Dyno Leather Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
• Goat leather main chassis construction for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance, and breathability.
• Strategically positioned perforations for optimal airflow and ventilation.
• Leather accordion panel on fingers for enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement.
• Integrated top wrist closure for ease of use.
• Covered hard knuckle protection system with an ultra-ergonomic shape for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
The Dyno Leather Glove is a durable, short cuff, road riding glove incorporating extensive goat leather for superior abrasion resistance and a covered knuckle protector for effective impact protection. With a stripped back, minimalistic design, the Dyno Leather Glove is primed for use with custom and classic bikes, but is also appealing to Urban riders looking for a minimalistic, yet comfortable and protective, leather glove.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Category II EN 13594:2015, Level 1KP.
• Leather palm construction incorporates padding reinforcements on the palm landing zone for additional coverage and excellent durability and comfort.
• Conductive material on the index finger and on the thumb tip for touchscreen compatibility with smartphones and GPS systems.
Combine the Dyno Leather Gloves with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling