Light, aggressively styled and highly durable - the GP-Air is an ideal summer street riding glove. Incorporating a robust carbon knuckle guard in a multi-panel and extremely robust main shell that is reinforced in critical areas the GP-Air is a superb performer.
• Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain goatﾒs leather, Spandex and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
• TPR and mesh air intake stitched on to back hand for improved levels of airflow
• Synthetic suede and leather reinforced palm for improved grip and abrasion resistance.
• Outer edge of hand and pinky finger reinforced with synthetic suede for excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
• Finger tops feature innovative Fused Carbon Deflector TBC sliders and EVA padding for excellent coverage in critical area.
• Ergonomic, advanced hard polymer slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance.
• Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance. Panels are perforated to promote ventilation.
• Finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Lightweight silicone printing on fingertips for increased grip and control.
• Accordion Neoprene® stretch inserts on fingers and extensive gusseted opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement.
• Finger sidewalls incorporate stretch inserts and synthetic suede reinforcement to flexibility and durability.
• Neoprene wrist cuff with EVA foam padding plus Velcro® and TPR closure for personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone.
• Touch screen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
Combine the GP-Air Leather Gloves with
COMBINE YOUR GP-AIR LEATHER GLOVES WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat