Road Tech Gore-Tex Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The tailored Road Tech GORE-TEX Pant has been designed for all-weather riding as well as adventure touring and has a multi-fabric main shell construction incorporating strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements for enhanced abrasion resistance. These pants are equipped with direct ventilation on the legs for maximized airflow and a detachable thermal liner for warm comfort on colder days.
• Pre-curved leg construction for reduced fatigue when riding.
• Fully laminated GORE-TEX chassis for guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk.
• Advanced direct ventilation system to efficiently distribute airflow.
• Nucleon Flex Pro armor delivers optimal protection against impacts.
• Adjustable inner ankle gaiters deliver effective all-weather performance.
• Stretch inserts on the knee for superior adventure touring comfort.
• Waist and leg volume adjustments for an optimum fit.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – AA class.
• Multi-fabric laminated shell construction for high levels of durability.
• Ballistic nylon inserts for optimum abrasion resistance.
• Tailored fit designed to ensure a secure closure around a boot.
• Removable thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to hot or cold weather conditions.
• Strategic positioning of the two pockets ensures they’re easily reachable, even in the riding position.
• Wide zippered vents on the upper leg for optimum airflow.
• Multiple volume adjusters on the legs and a waist adjustment belt for a precise fit.
• Stretch inserts on the knees for additional riding comfort.
• GORE-TEX membrane for effective all-weather performance.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Soft mesh lining for enhanced breathability and rider comfort.
• Bio-Flex hip protectors included as standard.
• Reflective prints.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.