Stated Air Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
• Ergonomic upper wrist closure is engineered for ease of use and wrist comfort.
• Touchscreen compatible conductive suede material on fingers for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Soft and flexible Nucleon knuckle protector delivers effective knuckle protection.
Featuring a modern, lightweight, and streamlined fit, the Stated Air Gloves are optimized for airflow and ventilation for maximum warm weather performance and feature a stretch airprene backhand for high levels of breathability, flexibility, and comfort. With a stripped back, minimalistic design, the Stated Air Glove is appealing to Urban riders looking for a modern, yet comfortable and protective, summer glove.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Category II EN 13594:2015, Level 1KP.
• Stretch airprene construction for an optimized fit and a sleek, low-profile.
• The synthetic suede construction reinforces the exposed areas including the palm, thumb, and fingertips for superior abrasion resistance.
• A soft synthetic suede palm provides exceptional dexterity, protection, and feel with the bike’s controls.
Combine the Stated Air Gloves with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling