The Stella Gravity Drystar® pants are equipped with exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction to ensure 100 percent waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of these pants offers protection and abrasion resistance and they are adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating in critical areas for additional protection.
• Anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit.
• Drystar® fixed membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance and high levels of breathability.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors (Alpinestars Bio-Flex Level 1 hip protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on knee (Bio-Flex Level 1 Hip Protector available as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester dobby reinforcement on knee and seat area for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Stretch fabric on back yoke, waist, crotch and accordion panel on knee for an optimized fit and performance.
• Hook and loop on waist, calf and on bottom of legs for a secure closure.
• Two zippered front pockets and cargo-style pocket on left leg for real-world practicality.
• Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the pants to the weather conditions.
• Two thigh vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
Combine the Stella Gravity Drystar® Pants with
COMBINE YOUR STELLA GRAVITY DRYSTAR® PANTS WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat