Stella Vika V2 Leather Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
VIKA is Alpinestars motorcycle apparel capsule collection for women, inspired by the catwalk to create a flattering female fit while still incorporating class-leading performance protection. With a soft leather shell and pre-contoured sleeves for superior comfort, the CE-certified VIKA v2 Leather Jacket incorporates stretch panels for a flattering figure-hugging fit – on or off your bike.
• The propriety designs incorporate strategically positioned aramid stretch paneling to visually lengthen and enhance the female form while offering an optimized fit and supreme maneuverability.
• The aramid panels are laminated to provide additional protection from the wind; VIKA is a perfect synthesis of form and function.
• Made from supple and durable full-grain leather with a seamless one-piece soft leather collar, the VIKA Jacket offers a highly comfortable fit.
• This garment is CE-certified.
• Lightweight, highly contoured and removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors offer superb impact protection. These high performance protectors are perforated for maximum breathability and are reduced in thickness to help female styling.
• Designed by Alpinestars Women’s Fashion team and featuring styling inspired straight from the catwalk.
• VIKA differentiates itself from its fashion-orientated counterparts by offering high-performance, cutting-edge protection.
• Pre-contoured sleeves and extended back profile for added comfort and performance while riding.
• The jacket includes an internal waist connection zipper for compatibility with the VIKA Pant.
• A satin-embossed full liner adds to the luxurious feel of the jacket.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty