ALPINESTARS X DIESEL AS-DSL Shotaro Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
The Alpinestars X Diesel AS-DSL Shotaro Glove features a stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability and a synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance; perfect for urban riding. This glove also boasts a wealth of rider-friendly touches including a slim wrist construction for an optimized fit within the sleeves of a jacket, a covered hard knuckle for effective protection against impacts and a touchscreen compatible index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability.
• Synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Stretch fourchette for optimized flexibility and breathability.
• Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
• PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
• Webbing wrist strap for a safe and secure closure.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Ergonomic thumb for optimized freedom of movement and flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert for enhanced stretch in the palm and additional comfort.
• Multi-media compatible index finger.
• Slim wrist construction ensures the glove sits better within the sleeves of a jacket.
• Maze pattern heat stamp on palm for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
• Stretch mesh construction on full back hand for breathability.
Combine the ALPINESTARS X DIESEL AS-DSL Shotaro Gloves with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling