FQ20 Copper Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
• Palm reinforcement patch for superior grip.
• Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger.
• Padding on fingers for improved rider comfort.
• Fourchettes for high levels of breathability and flexibility.
The short-cuff Fabio Quartararo FQ20 Copper Glove is a more urban oriented lightweight glove that has a hard knuckle covered with stretch spandex and a full synthetic suede palm. The FQ20 Copper Gloves will be a favorite amongst all types of riders for the low-profile design and outstanding comfort. With Fabio Quartararo’s signatory blue devil helmet graphic on the top hand, the El Diablo print on the index finger, and the horned devil number 20, the glove is sure to be a hit with fans.
• Hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex for high levels of impact protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: CE Certified Category II EN 13594:2015 Level 1 KP.
• Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
• Full synthetic suede palm for enhanced durability.
• Accordion paneling on backhand for increased finger flexibility.
• Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
Combine the FQ20 Copper Gloves with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling