FQ20 Reef Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
• Stretch fourchette for optimized flexibility and breathability.
• Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
• PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
• Webbing wrist strap for a safe and secure closure.
• Ergonomic thumb for optimized freedom of movement and flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert for enhanced stretch in the palm and additional comfort.
• Multi-media compatible index finger.
• Maze pattern heat stamp on palm for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
The short-cuff urban-oriented FQ20 Reef Gloves are made from stretch fabric and synthetic suede construction with an ergonomic soft knuckle. The gloves are perfect for those Quartararo fans since they incorporate the El Diablo wordmark, the horned devil number 20, and Fabio’s signature devil helmet design.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Certified Category II EN 13594:2015 Level 1 KP.
• Stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability.
• Stretch mesh construction on full back hand for breathability.
• Synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Slim wrist construction ensures the glove sits better within the sleeves of a jacket.
Combine the FQ20 Reef Gloves with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling
COMBINE YOUR FQ20 REEF GLOVES WITH